has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 4,180, Level: 41 Points: 4,180, Level: 41 Points: 4,180, Level: 41
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Thanks, Steve. I didn't realize you had posted this here in the powerlifting section too. For that, thank all others who responded too.

I don't sit and think on these questions all the time. It was just a small moment of thought that I thought was interesting. A lot of it was fueled from reading the Paul Carter quote a few months ago, and then Clint Darden's recent video about sports. I love this sport. I'm really looking forward to doing a strongman comp. Should my tuition easily get paid for I'll be doing one in January. If I can't afford that $60, I plan on doing one in March. I've wrote some in my log recently about how this has become "my heroin". I look forward to going into the gym daily, and competitions, trophies, or nothing, I just enjoy lifting things.

Thanks for the responses, because I know it is about to get harder to get stronger.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook