View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry19 View Post
He is somewhat valid, but not entirely correct.

God forbid you work 60+ hour weeks in a stressful environment and the only time you have to train is right after work. God forbid you are a "full-time student" and work on the side. God forbid you are a parent of a child who doesn't let you sleep properly. God forbid you have an iota of responsibility that keeps you busy.
I am right here with you. I run a tight schedule in life and there are some days I need the kick in the ass. Pre-workouts like Muscle Marinade give me focus not only during my workout, but up to 3-4 hours later. That's invaluable.

People need to decide for themselves what is appropriate for their needs. Sometimes all this ranting against things does more harm than good.

I didn't have them back in the 80s either, but sure as heck could have used one on more than a few days. I had desire. I had consistency. Don't be bullied into thinking that if you take one that it somehow diminishes your perceived desire. This is nonsense.

Let's not forget that adding AAS into the mix helps "just a little bit" with energy. You don't feel like a zombie in your 40s when you wake up.

I'll take any advantage I can get.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-28-2013 at 10:57 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook