has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,309, Level: 35 Points: 3,309, Level: 35 Points: 3,309, Level: 35
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift/Squat
Fav Supp: Skittles
My Mood: Cheerful
Henry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beast

He is somewhat valid, but not entirely correct.

God forbid you work 60+ hour weeks in a stressful environment and the only time you have to train is right after work. God forbid you are a "full-time student" and work on the side. God forbid you are a parent of a child who doesn't let you sleep properly. God forbid you have an iota of responsibility that keeps you busy.

I guess his video is more geared towards people in their teens than people in their 20s and beyond. It is frightening to see how many teenagers and college students use preworkouts. Many of these people have little experience let alone any muscle or strength; their priorities are definitely in the wrong place. I believe, however, that there are a lot of circumstances where pre workout use is justifiable.

Personally, I really try to limit my preworkout my usage to meets, days where I'm testing something, or on pre-determined days when I know I'm going to feel like shit.

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook