Uber Brawn
Points: 1,847, Level: 25 Points: 1,847, Level: 25 Points: 1,847, Level: 25
Activity: 82% Activity: 82% Activity: 82%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributorJumpmanRugs is a consistent contributor
Default What is a 'low carb diet'?

Okay so I've started a low carb diet (low for me anyway) and was curious about something...

I work out twice a day, basketball and weightlifting with about an hour of walking also, and I'm trying to cut some body fat.

I was eating anywhere from 350-550 grams of carbs before, and right now it's around 100-150, is that too high? Will my body still use the carbs as energy instead of fat? Fat is around 160-175 right now although I'm not quite hitting it (any tips there?!).

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Don't forget I'm an athlete (basketball) and I only eat my carbs pre (still low carb, about 15-20g) and post workout being about 30-40 at most with just salads and veggies in between!

Curious as to what you guys think! Last time I did low carb cut I lost so much weight real fast as my metabolism is like a freaking Ferrari, it's madness! I crashed as I never really ate fat before, but I am now and I feel fuller (stomach and muscles) and more energised after 1.5 weeks! Any input would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Make each day your masterpiece

YouTube.com/JRKDMG
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links