Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

I'm sorry to hear that you still have troubles 5k, it's a burden I can share with you! I damaged my MCL a couple of summers back at a trial and when it's really cold it gets affected a little (perks of wearing shorts, aye!?) so I can relate.

This one is almost gone now, but I can't wait to step back on court as I feel like CRAP. I have started my diet this week to get my body used to it in order for when I return to the gym next week. I will be back on two a days but upper body for this week (still some pain in the knee when I kneel, minimal fluid left) and free throws and court work that doesn't involve me leaving the floor. Week after if all is well then I will be back running, but I have invested in some McDavid Hexpad knee sleeves to help reduce the effects of knocking knees of hitting the deck, because I read if you have it once it comes back easier (Oh, the joy!) so hopefully that won't happen (I'm gonna be the every accessory known to a player type of guy soon LOL)!

Voodoo flossing? I've never heard of that but it doesn't sound pleasant lol! I'll get on to google and see!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook