Max Brawn
Points: 14,498, Level: 78 Points: 14,498, Level: 78 Points: 14,498, Level: 78
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Actually, I didn't know about these companies until I read this thread this morning. I just bought 16lb of custom mix protein from true nutrition. I was looking around online and found a trick with true nutrition. You can buy the custom mix flavored, but you can also buy it unflavored. On their website they sell the same flavoring they put into the protein, $5 for 50g of each flavor which is supposed to be good for up to 5lb.

I made what I think to be a good mix of different proteins and carbs as a meal replacement/pre/post training supp. Then I bought 5 different flavors to mess with, including orange creamsicle at my wife's request.

I got exactly what I wanted in my mix, AND I get to choose not only the flavor, but how strong it is? And all this for about $10/lb total? If this tastes even reasonably good I'll feel like I've made off like a bandit.

Share with Facebook