Brawn
Points: 1,589, Level: 22 Points: 1,589, Level: 22 Points: 1,589, Level: 22
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: On and off since H/S
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Amused
AdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Get at least 200g of protein. After that, do whatever it takes to get your calories in. The only foods to avoid are foods that might lead to health issues such as trans fats. Other than that, get it in.
I will admit, its been difficult trying to get all my meals in. I've been shooting for 6, but the last few days its been 4-5, which is still more than the two I was eating. I've noticed since I've been eating more that I tend to get hungry around the time of my expected next meal, (around every 3-4hrs), so my body is getting used to it at least. I don't have the money for protein supplements right now, so I've been drinking 1-2 16oz glasses of milk, with little Bailey's creamer and a tablespoon of olive oil, which totals to about 500calories. Ideally, I'd like to get in 4 whole meals and 2 drinks. Not quite there yet, but making progress.
AdamNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook