Old 11-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
miked96
miked96
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 12,479, Level: 73 Points: 12,479, Level: 73 Points: 12,479, Level: 73
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

My Mood: Relaxed
miked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master member

The pics are funny. My wife just started Crossfit and we went to a local Crossfit games in Charleston. Unfortunately, it looks like thats the future. It blew away any powerlifting or Olympic lifting meet I had ever been too. Packed with competitors, spectators, and sponsors everywhere. It was done at the local minor league baseball stadium and it was full of people for a local event.
I do see why it appeals to your normal everyday person. Most of the competitors were in kick ass shape (especially the women) and its something you can do and still not really put yourself out there. Everybody knows its a little nerve racking the first time you here "Bars loaded" and you step out alone on the platform in front of three judges. Thus stuff was done in heats with 30 other competitors so if you dont do so well then no one is really going to notice.
miked96 is online now   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook