Max Brawn
Points: 5,563, Level: 48 Points: 5,563, Level: 48 Points: 5,563, Level: 48
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

40p/30c/30f

Is a great place to start for almost anyone.

Use myfitnesspal.com or the App to track your food for a while. Just plug in the 2800 and the 40p/30c/30f and go... Goal is to pack as much food into that 2800 as you can while fitting your Macro's....

Something to help on the Gut is stay away from Soda increase your water to a Gallon a day. And pratice the Vaccum pose.. Like in BB'ing.. Don't laugh is works.

If your gut is getting to big for your liking, just reduce your Calories to maint. and cont. to workout. Once you have your AB's back Slowly increase your Calories again.

I've been near your weight before.. I'm 5'10 and was 110 going into my Senior Year. When I grad. I was 130...but I didn't weigth train and I ran track into College. After College is when I started really weight training.

From the age of 22 to 29 I was up to 190-200's when I trained like a BB. The Workout routine that really packed on the size and had decent strength was DC Training aka DoggCrapp. I also learned alot from it. The importance of Keeping a Log and how to use it. Not just write it down and never look at it again. How to actually use it to push yourself every day.
Attached Images

Last edited by Ramrod; 11-17-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook