Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Cheeky
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

That's a lotta calculations. Maybe less calculations and more pumping iron and eating should be in order.

Just kidding, sort of. You want to gain weight and gain strength unless I miss my guess.

Well, you have to eat more to get stronger and to gain weight. If something is stopping you from eating more, then figure out what it is and work your way around it.

If you can't eat more, then accept that your recomposition will take some time to occur. You can still get stronger and put on some lean mass, but it will take more time.

Have a goal and a target date. For me, it's 1200 total at 198 by 50 years old. A bit over a year from now. For you it might be squat 300 at 165 lbs a year from now, or whatever. All you have to do is hit that goal. Plot a course and stick to it.

For some of us, that means lifting and eating smart to lose our fat asses. For guys like you it means lifting and eating more to gain a fat ass, so to speak.

It's all the same coin. You're just on the other side. I think it's easy to eat, hard to lift. For you, eating might be the hard part. So be it.

If you want it, go and get it. And add some sprinkles on top to boot!

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook