Max Brawn
Points: 3,366, Level: 36 Points: 3,366, Level: 36 Points: 3,366, Level: 36
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: since 5/15/13
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: buffet plate carry
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
My Mood: Mellow
TDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Nice work. I have noticed presses don't rise at the same time. Bench will help OH eventually and vice versa, but hardly ever in the same week.

Good stuff. Maybe make some short term goals on the way to those long term goals! You'll hit most of those sooner than you think.
Thanks, Mike! I was actually weaker today than i was last week. I was able to get 5 sets of 5 at 185 on my ohp last week, but I only got 3 reps when i got to 185 this week. I was able to work back up to it after backing off some, though. Maybe it was just an off day. As you suggest, I am doing the ohp to help out with my bench press (hopefully).

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. It is greatly appreciated.

Gym pr's- bench 330, DL 405, squat 450
Meet pr's- bench 350, dl 425, squat tbd
My new training log- http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510
TDawg75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook