Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry19 View Post
I hear ya man. At the ripe age of 20, I've had more than my fair share of injuries-some of which severely limited my ability to pursue soccer during my formative years. My best advice to you is to just take it easy for a week and don't do anything that aggravates the injury. A lot of injuries pertaining to inflammation are just acute and only necessitate rest. Beyond that, I'd definitely recommend seeing a doctor and/or physio if that fits in your budget.

Have patience. Use this down time to solidify your motivation and come back with greater determination.
It's killing me, and it's driving me beyond mental. I'm trying to convince myself that the rest will do me good, but I just feel like a lazy no good waste of space when I'm not doing something to move towards to my dream. I think I'll be off next week (Lower body and basketball anyway) and it's going to drive me freaking crazy!! I'm going to be getting a sports massage soon, so that might release some tension up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn View Post
is it effecting all your joints or specific areas?
It was affecting a lot, but now just my knee. It's a stabbing pain and it's horrible now, I can feel the fluid move when I step, really strange feeling! It affects my movement a lot for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Pfisterer View Post
Injuries happen. While your plans have been derailed at the moment, it is a good time to think. Considering it is a leg injury, you can put in work on the upper body while you rest up.

This is true, but my mind doesn't stop and it's driving me crazy! True, I haven't been able to right now because I have been on crutches, but pushing it a bit now and I'm going to be lifting again very soon!!

Thanks for your help guys it's much appreciated! Trying to keep myself sane and it's driving me MAD.
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook