Points: 12,925, Level: 74 Points: 12,925, Level: 74 Points: 12,925, Level: 74
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Yeti Sports 1 Long Ass Shot Champion!
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
My Mood: Yeehaw
jdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Sorry I missed all of this and sorry about your maternal Grandma too. She sounded like a great person. Rest up and enjoy your time away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Sounds like your grandmother was an awesome person! I'm sure you consider yourself blessed to have had her in your life JD. My condolences on your loss brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
My thoughts go out to you about your Grandmother.

Stay strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Sorry to hear about that buddy.
Thanks again, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
All my grandparents have passed. All of them were tougher and more adventurous than my generation, much less me in particular. They just handled stuff and got it done. I don't know why it seems so hard for me to do the same thing, but it is.

Have fun in N'awlins! But don't forget to hydrate and lift when you can
Ain't that the truth about that generation!

N'awlins was cool. Familiar since I've been in NY, DC, etc extensively, but the architecture, history and food was something else! Drove through town before the Saints marched all over the Cowboys. Crowds there and on Bourbon were nuts.

Did a lot of walking and limbering. no weights, but the head cold improved a lot while I was away. Maybe the alcohol killed the germs!

Off to Chicago for business Thursday and Friday, so it looks like I'll just reset a bit and start back up on Monday the 18th.

Turning 39 on the 20th!

Read "Gray Hair, Black Iron" by Brooks Kubik. Got good info and reinforcement of my current path. Made a few tweaks based on what I learned. If you feel like your workouts take more out than they put in and you are mid-30's or older, I recommend you check out the book.
"If you're not taking any risks, don't expect any rewards."
jdmalm123 is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook