Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCastano View Post
Awesome dude! I recently came back from a torn artery, missing 4 months and having to withdraw from the show I was going to enter (my first), it was a 1 in a million injury according to the dr., so I can somewhat relate, your going to do great, you know what you're doing, so take your time!
Thanks DJ, my RC Heli's are keeping my mind busy and my thumb's out of trouble. lol

Not sure how atrophied and relaxed I have to let my muscles go for my neck to straighten out. I hope not to much more. Getting sick of the feeling of getting electrified in the neck when ever I turn my head.

Started Test Charge Hard Core so that's helping keep the extra added fat in check.

Right now all I can post on it is it smells and tastes like burned Carmel. But if you sup for taste? Go buy some candy and break out the X-Box. .
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook