CountryFriedMuscle
CountryFriedMuscle
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 1,102, Level: 18 Points: 1,102, Level: 18 Points: 1,102, Level: 18
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: SQUAT
CountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributor

I agree with KCS, the jump from week 2 to 3 is huge. I would also do a bit more back work than you have in there, but that might just be personal preference.

I also agree that if you are looking to use something that cycles intensities like that, the Cube is a great option. I just finished two consecutive cycles of it before I went to a westside inspired split at my training partner's insistence. On the Cube I hit PR's consistently for every lift and definitely knew I was getting stronger. If I try the westside approach and am underwhelmed, you can bet money I will be returning to the Cube.
CountryFriedMuscle is online now   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook