has no status.
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor
Default bench press

Ltl: gear whores for life!

Willdbill: yes that and it nice to get out of the gear for a while and feel fresh!

I'm sending off my entry form for the uspa south east championship on Dec 7th. I'm planning on deadlift only but not sure if I will go multi or single ply. At this point I'm leaving toward single ply. There are a lot of great lifter showing up for this event from the area and I want to be a part of it. Plus I like to support anyone who puts on local meets. Anytime Patrick Flynn, Donnie Thompson or Steve maxson put on a meet I try to be there.

Warm ups: rolling, band work

2board press
305*3
335*3
365*3
395*3
425*3

Incline chain press *5

Low cable rows*5

I left a set in the tank on the board presses. 425 was the planned 5th set so I'm happy it was snappy. I'm a poet and didn't know it
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook