Max Brawn
Points: 3,209, Level: 35 Points: 3,209, Level: 35 Points: 3,209, Level: 35
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 20
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
My Mood: Daring
KCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributorKCStrongmanben is a dedicated contributor

My only thought is the jumps between weeks seem a little large. I would start lower and build from there going up 2.5-5% per week.

Secondly the Cube does a pretty good job of waving intensity an volume without having to develop your own system

Are you looking to compete or simply gain size?

And lastly I always like to err on the side of light when developing percentage based programs. What I mean is like Wendler and others propose start at 90% of your max and make that your training max that you base your percentage on. You an always go up and if you're not interested in training to failure never stall throughout the program.

I'm making a lot of assumptions since the only goal I know of yours is body weight based. So take this with a grain of salt
Muscle and Brawn
All American EFX Rep

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX
and they are my own.

KCStrongmanben is offline   Reply With Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook