Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #1022
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalt713 View Post
I'm currently at 200 lbs standing at 6ft I'm possibly @15-20% bf. I've been training for power lifting for a year now. I was at a point where i went from 210 down to 170 and then tried to build back up. I wasn't really caring about diet as long as i hit my macro's. Got up to 210 now back to 200. made good strength gains, but lost it with the ten pound lose. My question after a little back story to help you understand is this, Would a carb back loading or a carbnite system help with the fat loss part, besides staying active.
First a few questions.

How long did it take you to lose this 10 pounds?
How many calories were you eating per day?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook