View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #5556
ravimolasaria
ravimolasaria
Wanted to be as strong as a polar bear ...
Max Brawn
Points: 27,316, Level: 97 Points: 27,316, Level: 97 Points: 27,316, Level: 97
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
My Mood: Yeehaw
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
DEADLIFTS
Only ended up with 30 minutes to train tonight due to shuttling my daughter and her friends to a Halloween party. Got stuck in a huge traffic jam/parking lot on the freeway, and a 30 minute trip took 90 minutes.

What makes this session, and every session since I healed for that matter, extra special, is that I have been on no particular program or routine. All of this is a result of combining everything i have learned here and instinctive training that rubbed off onto me from Steve. Combine that with just some old fashioned shut up and just lift the basics has proven to be a winning formula for me.

Conventional Deadlifts
225 X3
315 X1
405 X1
455 X1
500 X1
Add VG's
460 X3
410 X8
Yeah buddy ... Awesome PR super Jim ... great volume afterwards. Now you will be doing 3-5 reps within a month with this wt. This is awesome PR ... keep doing what you are doing ...

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook