Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #1010
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXeL0L View Post
videobam.com/bdtks

here is the link. My knes dont go in at bottom but the more bottom i go the more round i am :/ even thought i try to go wide with the knees. Also in the past i had to do completly wide stance now i narrowed it a bit to a bit wider then shoulder width. Thanks for reply
The main issue is that your knees are forward and not opening. Pull your stance in a hair and practice opening your knees instead of keeping them forward. And think of squatting down instead of moving your hips back.

Try this without a bar. Get in your squat stance. Now pretend there is a quarter on the ground before you. With both hands squat down to pick it up. Your knees will naturally open.

This is how your squat reps should be.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook