Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
My Mood: Inspired
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn View Post
honestly
In this order I would..

Work for a top web design house, specializing in front end web design
Then Eventually have my own company, or work freelance.
have enough cash to take care of my family & buy buy a house in florida.

Need to build up experience

Working on this
I'm not a top web design house but I do need some good front end design help if you're ever willing to want to talk shop and use it as a portfolio filler/may pay eventually.

I have a lot of things I would like to accomplish and I'm learning there is no right time to do it and you never know until you try.

I would like to start a fundraising event or help with the others around here such as the car and audio shows I go to, most being for charities.

I can't wait for the day that I register my business and work solely for myself and don't have to rely on shit jobs and little to no pay for work you do. I want to be successful only because of me and the help I've received along the way.

I would love to find someone I could spend the rest of my life with and see what I've been missing out for all of these years.

There's other things I want to do but will just take time and I'm currently working towards them (605 deadlift, etc).

Link to log

Max Gym Lifts: 495/300/605
Last Meet Lifts: 435/303/512

Passion without discipline is just a dream. - Steve Shaw

Sometimes you make your own pull by pushing forward. - Steve Shaw
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook