CountryFriedMuscle
CountryFriedMuscle
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,522, Level: 22 Points: 1,522, Level: 22 Points: 1,522, Level: 22
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: SQUAT
CountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributor

Hey guys, for anyone who is interested, I just wanted to update you on what i am doing and the turn my training will be taking very shortly.

So, last week was the final week of my Cube Method cycle and I have been taking a deload this week with the initial idea of doing a testing day to see where my lifts are at. However, my current training partner has been flexible enough to try my way of training over this cycle and I am now repaying the favor by doing at least one cycle of his choice. He presented me with a tough decision, either give a Westside Conjugate Method inspired routine an honest run, or do Sheiko for a minimum of 12 weeks. To be honest, Sheiko scared me (lots of benching on a touchy shoulder), so I decided to go Westside.

As such, I decided to refrain from testing this week and jump right into the program with a max effort day instead. So, as of Thursday, I should be back up and training with lots of new things to report. We are doing a few this differently from the standard template that we feel are more conducive to raw lifting, but stay true to the method as a whole. Hope to get some feedback from some of your more experienced guys, and can't wait to get started!
CountryFriedMuscle is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook