Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #986
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,482,011, Level: 100 Points: 1,482,011, Level: 100 Points: 1,482,011, Level: 100
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryFriedMuscle View Post
This is exactly the thing stopping me from just saying yes to sheiko. I am still in college and working, so I am quite busy as it is. Adding 2-3 hour training session on top of it just seems like asking for trouble, especially when I have never done something with that much volume.

Makes sense, and my partner and I had already talked about this. Less emphasis on "training weak points" and more of an emphasis on just building up the body in general. With any luck I can just convince him to run the cube again as I feel its working well. I I think he just needs to add a second bench day, that seems the far easier solution. But I digress....
Not familiar with the cube. Does it follow a specific preiodization for the main lifts?

If so you could maybe run a Cube/Conjugate hybrid

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook