CountryFriedMuscle
CountryFriedMuscle
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 1,077, Level: 17 Points: 1,077, Level: 17 Points: 1,077, Level: 17
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: SQUAT
CountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Sheiko is brutal, and I don't personally recommend doing it unless you are at a period of your life where you are able to rest and eat liberally. I have a formula when it comes to volume work...more volume, more food and rest.
This is exactly the thing stopping me from just saying yes to sheiko. I am still in college and working, so I am quite busy as it is. Adding 2-3 hour training session on top of it just seems like asking for trouble, especially when I have never done something with that much volume.

Quote:
Regarding the conjugate, it can be performed wrong. I recommend for intermediates that you approach it in a simple manner. Do your speed and max effort work, but structure your assistance work to do one thing...make every body part from head to toe as strong as possible. Heavy rows, overhead presses, the entire kitchen sink.
Makes sense, and my partner and I had already talked about this. Less emphasis on "training weak points" and more of an emphasis on just building up the body in general. With any luck I can just convince him to run the cube again as I feel its working well. I I think he just needs to add a second bench day, that seems the far easier solution. But I digress....
CountryFriedMuscle is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook