View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 14,731, Level: 78 Points: 14,731, Level: 78 Points: 14,731, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I repped the original post due to the overall discussion that can be had from it, and then I read the responses. Perfect!

There are few if any forums that can have this discussion in a meaningful manner. I believe MAB is the place for that.

I work natural, but have no real ill will for those that chose to go other routes. I would just prefer that it could be talked about without penalty openly. The level of villany ascribed to it is not fair. What I really hate is claiming natural, when clearly you are not. Thats fraud. Lets get past that.

Most people can work far harder than they curently think they are working. You don't really know your limits unless, until you break them. It is at that point that you can define an envelope. I've been there, and failed. Got a big hole in my garage wall where I nearly killed myself while wearing a loaded barbell on my traps.

So, long story short, what Steve said.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook