View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Regarding overreaching, that's a personal thing. You know when you reach it. Fazc and myself played with it for about 18 months. It's not about sets/reps or weight. You can overreach with anything. It's more about fatigue management and not listening to it.

Fazc and I would ram for 2 weeks, learning to overreach during this time period, then pull back.

Overreaching can be done in a near endless number of ways. For example, go do an 8x8 squat with 225 each day until you feel like death, then deload until you feel human.

If someone is going to increase volume, I recommend doing it slowly so impact can be analyzed.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 10-23-2013 at 02:35 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook