Sasquats
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,345, Level: 41 Points: 4,345, Level: 41 Points: 4,345, Level: 41
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
bigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Your lower back is round and you are falling forward as you try to reach depth. The bar is not staying over the middle of your toes.

To me it looks like your knee alignment is inside your foot alignment, but it's hard to tell form that angle. This could be a major contributing factor. Knees have to be out on wide stance squats.

Honestly I would bring your stance in some and work on depth and staying upright, then move it out if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Your grip is too wide. Your arms need for be at a 90 degree angle to the ground. This will maximize the upright position and leverage. You need to sink your hips and stick your chest out. Your head is way forward of the bar and this is causing a decrease in leverage and pulling power.

Not bad. Watch your head position. In moves forward of the bar then pulls back in right before the pull. If you pull with it forward, before you get it set, you're going to RDL the deadlift.

Get your grip, lock your arms, stand up as tall as possible, sink your hips then pull.

Thanks BTB. I try to take in everything you say like a sponge.
I'll work on these for a bit and then take some new videos in a few weeks.

Share with Facebook