Max Brawn
Points: 5,599, Level: 48 Points: 5,599, Level: 48 Points: 5,599, Level: 48
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/15-10/18 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach

Energy - even after a few nights of poor sleep, energy has been decent and afternoon lull was slightly mitigated. No crazy energy boost from D-Pol though

Mood - mood has been pretty positive despite difficulties at work; no significant increases in aggressiveness

Body Composition - body weight has stayed pretty much the same since I start D-Pol; a 1.5lb increase this morning, but I think that's due to water weight

Libido - eh, not so great, but I think it's mostly tied to all the travel and sleep

10/16 & 10/18: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Chest/Triceps and 2 scoops on Legs

Energy - lifted in the late PM for chest/triceps and unfortunately Condense didn't deliver too strongly - I felt like I was going through the motions. As for legs, energy was high because I finally got a good night's sleep in my own bed. I absolutely crushed the workout.

Pump - awesome tricep and mid chest pump, but I still have trouble attaining an upper chest pump. As for legs, awesome quad pumps after high bar squats and leg extensions. Glutes and hammies got a nice pump after hack squats and leg curls

Focus - mind muscle connection was pretty poor during flat bench and I regressed on weight/reps, but mind muscle connection for triceps was awesome. As for legs, ok mind muscle connection during back squats, but awesome mind muscle connection during hammie and quad accessory movements.
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook