Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #27
d_b
d_b
is back!!!!
Brawn
Points: 1,172, Level: 18 Points: 1,172, Level: 18 Points: 1,172, Level: 18
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

My Mood: Cheerful
d_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributor

good night on the bench.

warm up to 275*3 off the chest (pathetic but it is what it is)
add 2 foam
315*3*2
315*6
Goal was to hit 5 reps and I got 6. Next week I will use the same weight but modify the movement a bit. In my time off I did something to a pec and it dosent feel right benching. Like its pulling accross itself so Im not risking and raw full range stuff. Ill keep the foam boards as I feel the weight on my chest but it takes a ton of stress off the pecs

pause presses
135*10*3 sets
Go down hold the bar just above your chest and press back up. My best on these was 405*5 this time last year. I need to get into db's pouch soon.

dbell presses
50*10
70's*10*2>pause a few reps at the end of ea set

Ez bar lying extensions
3 sets, picked these up from Cody and Blake

tricep pushdowns
3 sets

side laterals
2 sets

ez bar curls
2 sets

Starting Wednesday Im going back to 100 reps on my assistance work. Basically you push ea set to failure and keep going until you hit 100reps or if you hit it and have more in you on that set you carry it to failure. I did this at the end of last year and things really started to move in the right direction as far a both strength and mass building.
d_b is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook