Max Brawn
Points: 5,628, Level: 48 Points: 5,628, Level: 48 Points: 5,628, Level: 48
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/12-10/14 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - Starting to notice that even on nights with poor sleep, I can still power through the day with minimal increases in coffee consumption lol

Mood - got some good news about work last Friday so mood has been solid

Body Composition - noticing a little bit of increased vascularity on off days and surprisingly after a weekend of drinking and late night food, I didn't seem as bloated as I expected

Libido - nice increase over the weekend but now that the week has started, it'll probably take a back seat, despite my best effort :/

10/13 & 10/14: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Shoulder/Bicep and Back/Trap/Forearm Days
Energy - gonna stick with 1.5 scoops on upper body days and 2 scoops on lower body days from now on. Energy during these high volume workouts has been high and I think the Betaine Anhydrous is finally delivering

Pump - awesome awesome awesome! Incredible rear delt and bicep pump after shoulder/bicep day. Also had a sweet lat/trap/forearm and upper back pump after my back day

Focus - mind muscle connection has really been high due to the Condense/D-Pol and the bullzdozer rest periods and rep volume.
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook