Max Brawn
Points: 5,120, Level: 45 Points: 5,120, Level: 45 Points: 5,120, Level: 45
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/10 & 10/11 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - even on nights when I don't get great sleep, DAA is probably contributing to a slight subtle energy boost that helps me power through the stressors of the day
Mood - despite lots of "changes" at work, I've been able to maintain an even keel mood-wise. No significant mood changes.

Body Composition - definitely feeling "thicker" and my muscles are feeling "fuller" in a non-pumped state.

Libido - like I said before, no noticeable boost during the week since I'm so busy, but on the weekends.....

10/11: 2 scoops of Condense 20 minutes pre-workout on Leg Day
Energy - slept on a pull out couch last night, so my sleep wasn't the best. Luckily 2 scoops of Condense gave me a nice, noticeable boost of energy to power through my hellacious leg day. Started to fatigue after my 5 minute leg press set, but I found it in myself to finish the rest of the workout and progress in nearly every exercise.

Pump - wow - stellar quad pump and calf pump today. Calves charlie-horsed during leg curls, but luckily I was able to stretch it out and finish all the exercises

Focus - awesome focus on squats and leg press. Lost a little focus on hack squats, but regained it during leg curl and SLDL.
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook