Max Brawn
Points: 5,139, Level: 45 Points: 5,139, Level: 45 Points: 5,139, Level: 45
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/4-10/6: D-Pol: 3 caps in AM on empty stomach
Mood - no major changes in aggressiveness, which is something that typically changes for guys who use DAA. I've been feeling a bit more "confident/alpha" but that could be due to a variety of factors.

Energy - I've been sleeping a lot deeper and energy has remained constant throughout the day.

Body Composition - muscle hardness and fullness seems to be increasing every morning, but nothing with regards to vascularity outside of the gym. Hunger is also much higher than usual - if I recall increased hunger occurs everytime I use DAA. Libido has also increased

10/4: Condense - 2 scoops on leg day
Energy - Not going to lie, it takes a lot of mental energy to power through my leg day and the 2 scoops of Condense helped somewhat, but I wouldn't say it "carried" me through the workout.

Pump - wicked pump in my glutes, quads, hammies, and calves on leg day. My calves nearly cramped up during direct calf work because they were already pumped going in to the workout.

Other - No crash as usual; I was kinda hoping I'd get more BA tingles from 2 scoops of Condense but I guess my body has adapted to that intake of Beta Alanine. Vacularity has been ok, but nothing crazy, probably about average.
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook