Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #45
jaymax
jaymax
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Amused
jaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientistOfMaB View Post
Smolov is growing my nuts to the size of basketballs. I never thought 5x7 was a real thing but nothing exceeds like excess.
Haha no kidding! The first time I grew a set of nuts was on poliquin's Advanced GVT...10 sets of 5/4/3. Back then I had been doing "DC Training" and listening to all the DC'ers talk about how "intense" it is.

After doing 10 str8 sets on an exercise when you were ready to quit before your 5th set I formed a different opinion on what having a big set of balls looks like. When you're doing 10 x 3 and every set from your first to last your mind is debating with your muscles on wether or not you'll make all 10 sets you get a new kind of mental toughness.
jaymax is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook