Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
My Mood: Inspired
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
I did notice that you are not getting your shoulders blade tight during the benching. If you looks the 2nd attempt, watch after the spotters pass the bar that you actually push again up like to get comfortable or trying to get a better grip. I will work the arch and shoulders set up. Other than that your dl is strong and squat was good.
Good point, benching is definitely my weak point out of all my lifts. I am open to any and all suggestions to get that moving.

In my eyes I feel like I should have a higher bench than I do with where my other lifts are at.

Do you have any recommendations to drive home the arch and tightening the shoulder blades during lift?

Could also use some tips on getting leg drive, I suck at that as well too and am not afraid to admit it!

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook