Max Brawn
Points: 5,747, Level: 48 Points: 5,747, Level: 48 Points: 5,747, Level: 48
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

9/30-10/3
D-Pol - 3 tablets on an empty stomach every morning

* Mood - right now work is pretty hectic and morale is low but my mood had remained fairly steady; personally I don't feel like I'm adding significant value. My impatience remains relatively constant too lol
* Energy - I have no problem waking up in the morning but the last few days I have found myself drinking less coffee during the day and not having to motivate myself to an additional extent while traveling on the road
* Body Composition- I'm beginning to "feel" a bit denser, but it could be purely psychological at this point. No changes in dryness/muscle hardness.

10/2 and 10/3
1 scoop of Condense 15 minutes pre workout on Back/Traps/Forearms and Chest/Triceps

* Energy - since I travel Monday through Thursday, the workdays can be quite long (10-12 hour days), so I typically cant get in to the gym until 7 or 8pm which is quite late for me. Although 1 scoop of Condense doesn't provide a "noticable boost" of energy, I do get a few BA tingles and find myself with increased motivation to lift after such a long day. And with 1 scoop even that late in the day I don't have a problem falling asleep by 11pm
* Pump - Awesome pump; Condense really shines in the pump department. However my pump in my triceps during the my chest exercises may have hurt my bench press performance. Nothing of note with regards to increase in vascularity but the pump is sweet.
* Other - No crash and endurance during the high density workouts continues to be high. Kinda disappointed I didn't progress on my bench press rep goal of 25+ across 3 sets but I'm thinking that's due to other factors
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook