Max Brawn
Points: 5,145, Level: 45 Points: 5,145, Level: 45 Points: 5,145, Level: 45
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast
Default LD Logs D-Pol and Condense

Special thanks to Randoja and team over at Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to log 30 days of D-Pol and 40 servings of Green Apple Condense.

D-Pol Nutrition Facts

Condense Green Apple Nutrition Facts

About Me
Lifting seriously for 4 years, starting with a focus on bodybuilding, then moving towards a focus on powerlifting, and now focusing again on muscular size and symmetry.

Lifting Log:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14980

Currently Lifting 4x week on a body part split designed by Steve which incorporates bulldozer sets, high volume, and low to moderate rest periods. Calories range from 2500-3500+ depending on the day, but my goal right now is to add mass.

D-Pol Review Criteria

* Mood
* Energy
* Body Composition

Condense Review Criteria

* Taste and Mixibility (for the first dose)
* Energy
* Pump
* Other (endurance, crash, etc...)

Thanks for checking in and joining me along for the ride. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please do not hesitate to voice them!
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links