LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,363, Level: 52 Points: 6,363, Level: 52 Points: 6,363, Level: 52
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Dips
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgben3 View Post
Keep in mind that every ones body is different on how they react to diet, calories in/out, exercise etc. General rule is 3500 cal is 1 pound of fat. So lets say your diet stays the exact same but you aren't exercising anymore. Lets say you avg. workout burned 250 cal. Now you are in a surplus of 250 a day from what you use to maintain a weight at. At this rate, it would take about 14 days to add up to the 3500 cal equaling 1 pound of fat gain. Hope this makes sense to you and helps you understand a little more.
Thanks, that was interesting.

From what Casey and Steve we're saying, you're body doesn't automatically switch to a fat storing state as soon as you stop working out.

What I'm trying to establish is when exactly the body starts that fat storing process, and react, like you said, to the surplus of calories youv'e added on top of you're maintenance, if its not being used for energy and to build muscle.

Like you said though, everyones different.

I was only off ill for a couple of days, So I'm assuming my body wouldn't have gone into that fat storing process, seen as it would still be recovering from a previous workout at that point.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook