Uber Brawn
Points: 1,663, Level: 23 Points: 1,663, Level: 23 Points: 1,663, Level: 23
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: Squat, push-press
Fav Supp: Mr. Hyde & whiskey
My Mood: Aggressive
MadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
good work!

smolov is not easy. have you run it before?

im also running smolov myself at the moment , just in week 2 of the Base Microcycle - looks like we are squatting similar numbers......
This is my first time and it is awesome. What is not easy is that my gym is in the basement and I have to walk up stairs after each day lol, now that's sadistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
You're doing Smolov AND Olympic lifts?

I tried Smolov. It destroyed my hips and didn't seem to really help my numbers. BUT, I'm not trying to dissuade you or bring you down. Hopefully you respond well to the volume and get some PR's! Good luck!
I am doing oly squats so my hips haven't been an issue yet, and don't worry nothing dissuades me from squats except my love of deadlift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Great to see you back in here (logging workouts), Mad Scientist.

That's some serious lifting work, mate. Looking good so far.
I never quit the working I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Glad to be back look form me on your log

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Huge squat volume. Solid work.
If BtB says it is good it must be good. TRUST THE BEARD!
Experimentation is the word of the day here, and you're going to be like a mad scientist, tinkering with your diet until you've turned yourself into a massive, world-destroying robot bent on nothing short of the subjugation and destruction of the entire human race.
-Jamie Lewis (Chaos&Pain)

Nothing exceeds like excess.

HT: 5'10" WT: 220
Deadlift 455 Squat 405
Bench 355 Push-press 275
MadScientistOfMaB is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook