Old 09-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
brad1224
brad1224
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Cake Of Chaos Champion!
brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

Day 1:

Yesterday I popped three Dpol Tabs with my preworkout meal, which consisted of 1.5 scoops of oats two scoops of whey and two table spoons of PB. Let me tell you these are some large tabs ha but it will all be worth it so im not too worried on the size.

I Mixed two scoops of Condense with about 15 oz of water. First off the scooper is pretty small which i like. I hate drinking so much powder! It was virtually colorless. I liked this because that means there are no coloring that may be harmful. The Taste was awsome, it was fruity enough but not crazy sweet and not as dense as Muscle Marinade was. I personally like how there is only Caffeine in it and not some crazy stim. 400mg of caffeine is perfect! You can totally feel the beta alanine, not to the crazy OD effect with your whole body tingles to the point that it itches. I like that because you know that its dosed efficiently.

my workout was great! great pump and energy. It wasnt so intense that it gave me a head ache like some pres. I have been doing some research and people are saying that it get even better with time. SO lets give it a few days for more results!!

Arms:

V bar press down:
two warm up sets then 3 sets of the stack to failure
Seated DB Curl:
40xfailure (12+)
50xfailure(12+)
70xfailure (10+)
70x failure
70x failure drop set to 40s to failure
Incline Skull crusher:
25s on the ez barX Failure(20+)
35s on the ez bar X Failure (20+)
35s on the ez bar X Failure
35s on the ez bar X Failure
Ez bar Curls:
85xFailure for 4 sets
One are Cable Press down:
4 sets to Failure
Machine Spider Curl:
5 Sets to failure
As you can see i dont count reps too much i go for the pumps and heavy as i can go to reach hypertrophy. I am not one to count reps or sets really. i have been lifting religiously for over 6 yrs so i know what my body needs. As long as i get the food in and have high intensity in my training then i will grow.

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook