View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
bamazav
bamazav
Dog House Training, home of the Walker Dips!Geezers Rule!
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 25,001, Level: 95 Points: 25,001, Level: 95 Points: 25,001, Level: 95
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
My Mood: Amazed
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Random madman rantings...

Somewhere behind all of this is an insurance industry trying to make more money. If they can control us and legislate what we eat, they can continue to charge us high premiums and make more money. So let the battle rage between insurance companies and the food industry. Maybe we'll win.

Yes, sugar can be dangerous. Yes, processed foods can be harmful. Yes, there are more obese people. We built a world aimed at convenience, and are now crying about it? It also has an upside.

Cheap and convenient foods might be seen as a curse, but for some of us they were a blessing. Sure, they are crap, but they fill the stomach. Growing up in a poor household, I was glad to have this cheap crap available. We couldn't afford anything else.

So therein lies the social conundrum.
I am proud of you for using "conundrum" in a sentence.

Seeking to be transformed, not conformed!

Become a disciple of the bar. - glwanabe

The Official Get Fit For The King Website

Yasen Miroslav Zavadil
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook