Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member
Default ~*~ ~*~ PURUS LABS Condense and d-pol Log ~*~

I was lucky enough to get the chance to run a Log for Purus Labs. I've been a Fan of Purus Labs since I used Recycle. I have a few weeks before my next meet. I just got off Vacation. Where I took a Cruise. I ate like Crap, Drank a little and just did nothing all week. It's crazy how just one week can make you feel like crap when back in the gym. I'm also changing Shifts(hours) at work. So now instead of sleeping like a normal person during the night. I have to sleep during the day. So I'm all out of wack.

Purus Labs to the rescue...

Started my d-pol and Condense today. I started at 2 scoops of Condense 30min pre-workout. d-pol I took with a little food 1hr pre-workout.

This is my 2nd workout since Vacation. Yesterday I had deadlifts and felt good, but just weak... really weak.

Today went a little better. It was a bench day. Strength was ok.. I hit 250 for a set of 5. All with a nice pause.

After taking Condense.. I noticed the tingles within a few mins. They backed off after 15-20min. I didn't get any crazy energy or Stim sides. Just felt focused for the task at hand. What I did notice was a decent pump. Better then most Pre-Workouts I've used.
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links