has no status.
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,517, Level: 30 Points: 2,517, Level: 30 Points: 2,517, Level: 30
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor

That's rare. I have yet to find a powerlifter not willing to help. The main thing those guys taught me was how to attack every set. I wish I would have kept a log back then because I honestly couldn't tell you what kind of progression we used or if it was even planed. I know we lifted five or six days out of the week and worked a different muscle group(s) everyday. But the main idea was to hit that muscle group hard always using different exercises. We used a lot of pyramid sets, negatives, forced reps etc.. I really built a good base for powerlifting this way. My bench climbed from around 250 to the upper 3s in those few years and I grew like a weed.
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook