View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #8
regev19978
regev19978
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 501, Level: 10 Points: 501, Level: 10 Points: 501, Level: 10
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

regev19978 is off to a good startregev19978 is off to a good startregev19978 is off to a good startregev19978 is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Be consistent, get good nutrition with plenty of protein from meat, multi joint exercises with big weights are always a better choice than an isolation movement. Learn proper form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
I started out like you and spent years doing isolation exercises. My gains were slow and at times unnoticeable. Stick with the big lifts like fenrisulfr said and eat lots of meat. Protein shakes are OK but meat is FAR better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
And whole milk!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
This stuff already graven in stone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopp View Post
Don't skip leg day. Honestly if you can squat twice a week my legs grew very fast doing this. Plus is also helps you get a strong core. You will regret in the future if you skip leg day.
I back squat twice and do front squat between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODY_SNIDER View Post
Eat like crazy! I spent my teen years lifting with a few competitive bodybuilders and I am so glad I did. Learn to make every muscle grow. And don't get caught up in supplement hype!
I can eat very easily but I'm not an ecto so I can get fat after a few months eating 4000-4500 calories.
What did they taught you?
I prefer eating a whole cow that take 4 supps, I barely like taking my creatine...
There are a few powerlifters in my gym but they much older than me or some assholes, no bbs :\
regev19978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook