LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 7,472, Level: 57 Points: 7,472, Level: 57 Points: 7,472, Level: 57
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Don't overlook the fact that muscle is more compact/dense, so whilst there may not be a great deal of difference, at the same time, there is a great deal of difference; he put on, 16 lbs (??) or was it more?

I gained 10 lbs of muscle in a year, so I think 16 lbs in 6 months for a guy seems reasonable. I realise people will say, he could have done better but we don't know what his overall goals were, maybe he competes in a sport where his body size is ideal or maybe he just does not want to be any bigger etc.

He may have covered that in the vid, however, since I always have them on mute, I wouldn't know.

It's not what we think of his transformation, it's what he thinks of his progress that's important and if that's the sort of gains/transformation you want then follow your goal.

Yeah I did think to myself after, that he didn't actually say "bodybuilding transformation" or "muscle"

Then again, the focus of the video clearly was to show off "muscle". He wasn't trying to lose fat or anything like that.

Like you said though we don't know his exact goals. He could've needed to be a certain weight for a sport or something.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook