Uber Brawn
Points: 1,682, Level: 23 Points: 1,682, Level: 23 Points: 1,682, Level: 23
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 1-2 altogether.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: DeadLift
Fav Supp: Creatine + Beta Alanine.
My Mood: Inspired
Gorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributorGorship is a consistent contributor

Creatine - the gateway steroid

I personally dont buy the different kind of creatine garbage (when i say that i mean like... "ph balanced creatine" etc. just make sure its gool ol fashioned creatine monohydrate), its all you need.
Loading is also bogus, 5mg a day is plenty -- unless your on juice (from what i have seen those who pin seem to take 20mg of creatine a day (odds are its wasteful but they have the cash)

If your getting cramps, your probably not drinking enough water in general not a creatine thing and/or something wrong with your diet potassium etc,

anecdotal: I take creatine daily and dont even bother cycling it. ever. 5mg with my beta alanine, its my version of morning coffee. I just use basic creatine mono by 4everfit, super cheap.

more broscience from bb:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak22.htm

some pub med science for you broseph:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18184753

Quote:
Considering these new published findings, little evidence exists that creatine supplementation in the heat presents additional risk, and this should be taken into consideration as position statements and other related documents are published.
drink more water, eat more food. I personally train fasted and never cramp so thats just me.
Philippians 1:21: For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Log!

www.needGod.com
Gorship is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook