Uber Brawn
Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 yrs
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: creatine, beta-alanine
My Mood: Lurking
mohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry19 View Post
The saddest thing about this all is that this person seems perfectly content to be a consumer who seems to have little to no passion or hobbies in his life. In my opinion, exercising isn't for everyone. Natural Selection is a real thing and fitness isn't as important as it used to be. But, geez, do something with your life so that you can have a decent quality of life.

Read a book, go hiking, learn how to fish for Pete's sake.
I guess what it boils down to is that for him, the short-term benefits of numbing his brains while watching TV outweight the awesome long-term results he could achieve by trading in some of that time for weight training. All it takes is a little willingness to change one's normal routines and schedules, and consistency. Not all can visualize the gains and see the value in long term commitments, it seems. And I'm not saying that watching TV is bad, I watch Youtube a lot too.

I think passion is one of the most important things in life. Basically he's asking how to make days have more than 24 hours.

***Current goals***
- Get to <10% BF
mohiz is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Members of Muscle and Brawn Forums have rated post 406022 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!