has no status.
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamite1114 View Post
Hey guys I'm waiting in my girlfriend at the doctors office so I thought I'd go ahead and make a fun thread. I'm sure we've all got our stories of trial and error when it comes to supplements so I thought it be fun to post them here and talk about 'em.

Mine was about five months ago when I found a supplement store in my town that was a small business and owned and operated by one single guy. I decided I'd go in and see what the guy had. The first thing I noticed was that I didn't recognize a single brand that he had in the store, so already a bit iffy about the place. I left the place with a mass gainer and a pre-workout. First of all the mass gainer worked well. Actually too well WAY too well I had gained numerous pounds in a matter of months, I was new to gaining but I was pretty sure it wasn't healthy to gain wait THAT fast. And secondly I was only taking the pre-workout only on workout out days and I soon started to notice that on those days I had an unusual amount of anger and aggression. The pump and energy was great but I soon found myself lashing out at my girlfriend for no apparent reason at all. I quickly threw the pre-workout away and all the anger stopped.

So I'm warning you guys: stay away from Kronic Pump Pre-Workout! If you can even find it anywhere else. The pump and energy is not worth it.

I never went back to that supplemen store and I actually think the guy we t outta business.
These sound like awesome supplements!! I used this pre workout called betanox for a while. The stuff tasted like gas and gave me a head ache instantly! I ended up giving it away before I finished the bottle. I needed sleep haha
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links