Max Brawn
Points: 6,261, Level: 51 Points: 6,261, Level: 51 Points: 6,261, Level: 51
Activity: 98% Activity: 98% Activity: 98%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Squats/Deads
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilldBill88 View Post
Sorry to hear about your low back. Wish I had a magical answer for ya! Good work all around though!
Appreciate it Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Damn dude. That sucks. I'd be happy to work with you on some rehab stuff, until you go to a Dr.
On the Ohp it does put pressure on the lower back so be careful.
Appreciate your help Fen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Hate to hear you are having low back issues DZ! I have had them since high school so I just live with it, but since this is new for you I would suggest hitting the doc sooner rather than later.

Agree with fen about watching that OHP. Going heavy on those definitely stresses my lower back
I don't know how you can just live with it. I'm thinking that it is just a muscle strain. Thnx Rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I've had a few deadlift lower back issues over the years. My only advice is to rest it for a couple weeks, come back with moderate to light intensity and volume, and rarely train at 90% or more. Might want to do more lower rack pulls and mix them in with floor pulling. Might help some.
Sounds like a good plan. Thnx BtB!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook