View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #1132
LtL
LtL
is loving life.
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,486, Level: 100 Points: 36,486, Level: 100 Points: 36,486, Level: 100
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
My Mood: Cheerful
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Back looked nice and flat to me Al. certainly a noticeable improvement in form. Glad you got to enjot some strongman events. Is it something you may consider doing in the future?

Finally, I wish you all the best with the pending diet improvements as well. It certainly will be easier than your training!!
The mid back is still rounding as I get tired/the bar is loaded but I'm getting there. No plans to compete in strongman yet. I thought about it but it takes me too far away from the PL training. I have too many goals right now to get distracted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
deadlift party indeed!

im also flirting with the idea of drifting back up to 100kgs ...yes after all that effort to get back to to 90kgs !
lets eat our way to a bigger deadlift!
Exactly. My last DL PB was when I was a fatty. I plan on being leaner this time but hopefully will yield similar results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong work big Al ... Hopefully this schedule will serve you what you are looking for ... keep up the great work buddy ...

Best luck buddy ... We will start a 100kg club as soon as you enter it ... Right now I'm just 3 kgs shy ... will be loading myself to get into the 100 club.
Thanks mate. More bodyweight will always help us as long as it's not complete fat. Even then it may help a little with leverages so win/win.

Due to my wedding anniversary and other family commitments squats have been moved up from Weds to tonight! This will be hard but needs must.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook