View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #1128
LtL
LtL
is loving life.
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,579, Level: 100 Points: 36,579, Level: 100 Points: 36,579, Level: 100
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
My Mood: Cheerful
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Thanks guys. The lighter weights are allowing me to work the form more. Thinking if I can pull a sumo PB at the end of this cycle, I will be happy. That would be anything over 220. Looking to do a small recovery session tomorrow.

In other news I went to see this beast compete in a strongman event yesterday:

He trains at TNT and I see him a lot but standing talking to him in public surrounded by other normal people, I was dwarfed. Now he is a heavyweight strongman who outweighs and dwarfs pretty much everyone but still it got me thinking. I have decided to go back up to a minimum of 100kgs body weight ASAP. I have been floating around 95kgs all year and not really paying much attention to what I eat. I always get in a decent amount of protein but outside that some days I'd eat 4500-5000 calories worth over 5-6 meals, other days I would get in 3 meals and snacks for barely 3000. My dietary changes will be minimal. I am cutting down on crap carbs, eating an extra meal in the afternoon instead of snacking or just having a shake and I will add in a whey shake with oil before bed.

I will follow this through and do my meet at Christmas in the 100kgs/220lbs class. I have realised that whilst I may be a bit tubbier in that class, I will also be stronger so I can live with the belly I will keep you all posted as I start #theroadto100kgs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook